Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc
Found in 20 Collections and/or Records:
Agricultural Club records
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
Alpha Xi Delta records
This collection consists of a flyer for a picnic hosted by Ero Alphian Literary Society, which later became Alpha Xi Delta.
Alpha Zeta, Kedzie Chapter records
Botanical Club records
The records of the Botanical Club consist of one bound volume containing the group's constitution and the minutes from 1897 to 1903.
Collation Literary Society records
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
College Christian Union (YMCA) records
Cosmopolitan Club records
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
Delta Sigma Phi records
Eclectic Literary Society records
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
Glee Club records
The collection contains newspaper articles about the club, concert programs, a blank contract, and images of the glee club clipped from publications as well as photographs of the Glee Club, Glee and Mandolin Club, and Men's Glee Club.
Also included is an undated (circa 1955) 45 rpm recording called "Men's Glee Club Sings." The songs include Close Behind the Winding Cedar with James McMahon soloist, Spartan Toast, MSC Shadows, and Fight Song.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 16
- College students -- Societies and clubs 15
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 10
- Photographs 8
- Letters (correspondence) 6
- Programs (Publications) 6
- Minutes (Records) 5
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Account books 2
- By-laws 2
- Constitutions 2
- Family histories 2
- Handbooks 2
- Membership lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Reports 2
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Blueprints 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 1
- Churches -- Michigan -- Grand Blanc 1
- College students -- Religious life 1
- Dance cards 1
- Diaries 1
- Glee clubs 1
- Home economics 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Medicine, Popular 1
- Michigan -- Politics and government 1
- Michigan -- Religion 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Publications 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Traditional medicine -- Michigan 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.) 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- Yearbooks 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1 + ∧ less