Michigan State University. Buildings. Wells Hall
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents The Brian Gladue collection consists of slides of take by alumnus Brian Gladue during his time at MSU 1975-1979. Include are images of campus buildings and grounds, the marching band on the field at Spartan Stadium, tennis courts near Spartan Stadium, the Spartan/ Sparty Statue, and students walking and biking to class. Of note is an image of an MSU Police car and officer at Transportation Services under Spartan Stadium. There is also an image of entrance sign to MSU near Hagadorn Road and...
Dates: 1975, 1978-1979
Scope and Contents The Edward J. Frost collection contains a photograph album of cyanotypes created by Edward J. Frost of Michigan Agricultural College. Frost made the cyanotype prints from negatives borrowed from M.A.C. Professor Rolla C. Carpenter. The images were taken circa 1888, and are of buildings, grounds, students, and interior shots of classrooms, greenhouses, library, museum and shops. Buildings include the Linton Hall, the Armory, the first Williams Hall, Chemical Laboratory/Physics and...
Dates: circa 1888, Undated
- Subject: Red Cedar River (Mich.) X