Sarah E. Metzler papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains information regarding special events at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). Her collection of ticket stubs and programs is an exquisite portrayal of the wide array of social events at M.A.C. The collection also contains receipts, sports schedules, class schedules, including the freshman schedule for the Home Economics Course (1917), news clippings, and memos from University President Kedzie pertaining to World War I.
- 1917 - 1919
- Boline, Sarah Metzler (Donor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Sarah E. Metzler enrolled in the Home Economics course at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) in the fall of 1917. She apparently left M.A.C. without completing her course requirements some time during her second year. She later married Maurice Boline and lived in Lansing, Michigan.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 6 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students
- Michigan State University. College of Human Ecology -- General subdivision--Curricula; Chronological subdivision--1917-1918;
- Michigan State University. Football
- Michigan State University. Sports. Basketball
- World War, 1914-1918
- Sarah E. Metzler Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.