Office of Facilities Planning and Space Management records
Scope and Contents
The Office of Facilities Planning and Space Management records consist of materials relating to accessibility of buildings for handicappers (disabled persons). The materials include memos, reports and evaluation of buildings. Also included are versions of the Handicapper Transition Plan report. The files labeled as “Handicappers” include memos, articles, and reports.
The collection includes unpublished reports for the Office of Space Utilization.
- 1965 - 1989
- Michigan State University. Office of Facilities Planning and Space Management (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Office of Space Utilization (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Michigan State University’s Office of Facilities Planning and Space Management began as the Office of Space Utilization and is responsible for the policies and procedures related to facilities planning and space management. It is a department in the Office of Planning and Budgets.
1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Office of Facilities Planning and Space Management (Donor, Organization)
- Office of Facilities Planning and Space Management Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- K. Grimm
- May 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.