Student organizations and publications records
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of material related to Michigan State University student organizations including brochures, event flyers, event programs, minutes, newsletters, publications, and constitutions. The material was collected from events, bulletin boards and student organization websites. Material is categorized by the name of the organization or by subject including African American groups, fraternity and sorority, international student groups, medical and dental groups, sexual orientation groups, special interest and hobbies, sports clubs, and student protests.
- 1957 - 2017
- Michigan State University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- Freedom of speech
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan State University. Students. Periodicals
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc
- Minutes (Records)
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan State University. Associated Students of Michigan State University (Donor, Organization)
- Student Organizations and Publications Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- October 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.