Frederick G. Adler papers
Scope and Contents
These papers consist of correspondence (1896-1908), a coroner's inquest book (1890-1893), newspaper clippings, and campaign and election materials of Frederick G. Adler of Jackson, Michigan.
Also included are a Jackson County Circuit Court calendar for September 1903, and a memo book belonging to Adler with a typewritten explanation of some of the entries by his son, Gar A. Adler.
- 1853 - 1910
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Frederick G. Adler was a liquor dealer and owner of the Adler Bottling Company, and also a coroner and later alderman of the 7th District of Jackson County, Michigan.
0.33 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Gift of Gar A. Adler, 1961-09-08.
Copyright: Michigan State University. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Brewing industry -- Michigan
- Democratic Party (Mich.)
- Jackson (Mich.)
- Letters (correspondence)
- Liliuokalani, Queen of Hawaii, 1838-1917
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- Political campaigns -- Michigan
- Violent deaths -- Michigan
- Warships -- Spain -- 19th century
- Warships -- United States
- Washington (D.C.) -- Guidebooks
- Frederick G. Adler Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.