Land-grant research collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of publications, pamphlets, and monographs relating to the land-grant college movement, Justin Morrill, and the modern land-grant university. There is also a photocopy of the Morrill Act.
- 1910, 1962, 1963, 1966, 1968, undated
- Michigan State University. Archives and Historical Collections (Collector, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Land-Grant Research Collection
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.