Land-grant research collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of publications, pamphlets, and monographs relating to the land-grant college movement, Justin Morrill, and the modern land-grant university. There is also a photocopy of the Morrill Act.
- 1910, 1962, 1963, 1966, 1968, undated
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Land-Grant Research Collection
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.