Office of International Students and Scholars records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Office of International Students and Scholars include brochures and statistical reports. The statistical reports give information on the number of international students, enrollment by country and region as well as majors.
The Electronic Resources include correspondence in the form of e-mail memos and attachments.
- 1951 - 2013
- Majority of material found within 2004 - 2011
- Michigan State College. Foreign Students Office (Organization)
- Michigan State College. Adviser to Foreign Students (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Office of Foreign Students and Scholars (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Foreign Students Office (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Office of International Students and Scholars (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The International Student and Scholar Office has had several names in the past: Adviser to Foreign Students, Foreign Students Office, Office of Foreign Students and Scholars, and the Office of International Students and Scholars. The office began operation in 1951.
0.25 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Office of International Students and Scholars Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Roberts
- December 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.