American Red Cross publications
Scope and Contents
This collection includes instructions and regulations issued by the American Red Cross for mailing Christmas packages to servicemen stationed overseas during the first World War.
- American Red Cross (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder)
Language of Materials
Gift of Chamberlain Memorial Museum, date unknown. Transferred by Michigan State University Museum.
Copyright: American Red Cross
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- American Red Cross Publications
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- August 1967
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.