Dwight D. Eisenhower papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a letter (December 29, 1960) from U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower to Michigan State University President John A. Hannah declining an invitation to speak at commencement. In January 1961, Eisenhower sent a reading copy of a speech, "Report to the Nation," on the Middle East Crisis which he gave in 1957. The copy of the speech was sent to John A. Hannah as a gift to Michigan State University.
- 1957, 1960-1961
- Hannah, John A., 1902-1991 (Recipient, Person)
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 (Correspondent, Person)
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 (Donor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Gift of Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961-01-04. Transferred by Michigan State University Museum.
Copyright: Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.