Turkey Educational Planning Project records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Turkey Educational Planning Project consist primarily of semi-annual reports. Also included are the project’s final report, correspondence from Jack Miller in the Overseas Support Office, preliminary plans, a history of the Michigan State University Academies Project, and a project assignment report by Horace C. King, Registrar and Professor.
- 1968 - 1973
- Michigan State University. International Programs (Donor, Organization)
- Michigan State University. Turkey Educational Planning Project (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Turkey Education Planning Project started in 1968 to assist Turkey’s Ministry of Education with its educational problems. Michigan State University faculty worked with the Ministry to form the Office of Research, Planning and Coordination. Nineteen officials trained at MSU in specific areas in order to return to their country with their new skills. The project ended in 1974.
1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Education -- Turkey
- King, Horace C.
- Letters (correspondence)
- Michigan State University. Academies Project -- General subdivision--History.;
- Miller, Jack R. -- Chronological subdivision--1969;
- Michigan State University. Office of International Studies and Programs (Donor, Organization)
- Turkey Educational Planning Project Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US