Anniversary and Memorial Occasions records
Scope and Contents
The collection includes commemorative programs, resolutions, reports, and addresses pertaining to various events in Michigan State University's history, from the 1899 recognition of Ten Years of Progress to the 1966 dedication of MSU's self-service postal station. Includes records of the Emancipation Proclamation Centennial.
- 1899 - 1966
- Michigan State University (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Committee on Emancipation Proclamation Centennial (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.5 Cubic Feet (1 VHS tape, 14 folders)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Political Science Department (Donor, Organization)
- Anniversary and Memorial Occasions Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US