U.S. Treasury Department circular
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a circular relating that the Comptroller of the Treasury will be established and that customs collectors may withhold expense money from collected taxes.
- United States. Department of the Treasury (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder)
Language of Materials
Materials were transferred to the archives by the MSU Museum.
Property Rights: Michigan State University
- U.S. Treasury Department Circular
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- R. Harms
- October 1979
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.