Science and Mathematics Teaching Center records
Scope and Contents
The records contain a Traveling Science Teacher Program Report of the Director 1959-1960 and a booklet on metric education.
Photographs in the collection include group photographs from 1957 to 1965 for CHEM Study Institute, Institute for Physical Science and Mathematics, Summer Institute in Biology, and Summer Institute in Mathematics. There is also a photograph of a P. G. Ashmore.
Also included in the collection are annual reports from 1957 through 1970-1971.
- 1957 - 1974
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Science and Mathematics Teaching Center was established in 1957 under the College of Science and Arts. Later it was administered by the College of Education. The Science and Mathematics Teacher Center closed in 1981.
0.25 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Science and Mathematics Teaching Center (Donor, Organization)
- Science and Mathematics Teaching Center Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- E. Stein
- June 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US