American Society of Mechanical Engineers records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) student branch of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers consist of meeting minutes for 1919 to 1922 and lists of dues paid from 1919 to 1921.
- 1919 - 1922
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Michigan Agricultural College Student Branch (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The student branch of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) appears to have spun off from the Michigan Agricultural College Engineering Society circa 1919. The ASME is organized to benefit its members by providing a structured professional setting to gain skills and knowledge useful in their future careers.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Libraries. Special Collections Division (Donor, Organization)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.