History Club records
Scope and Contents
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
- 1949 - 1964
- Michigan State University. History Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The History Club was started for students to meet history faculty and other students.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 3 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- History Club Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- December 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.