Agricultural Club records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
- 1920 - 1926
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Agricultural Club was founded in April 1920 under the supervision of Robert S. Shaw, dean of the Division of Agriculture. The club was founded to promote agricultural interest at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University), and made membership available to students taking the Agricultural Course. The executive board of the Agricultural Club would often work with the dean and professors of agriculture to plan activities for its members as well as for the community. These activities ranged from fundraisers to lectures for personal enrichment.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 2 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club -- Archives
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc -- Archives
- Michigan State College. Agricultural Club -- Archives
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc -- Archives
- Minutes (Records)
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 (Donor, Person)
- Agricultural Club Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- M. Louzon
- September 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US