Student Coalition for Political Awareness and Freedom of Expression records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Student Coalition for Political Awareness and Freedom of Expression (SCOPAFE) consist of one issue of The Campus Rag from 1988. The issue contains political articles, fiction, and humor pieces. The issue includes an article about condom distribution on campus by the MSU group Condoms on Campus, the article “20 Years After Stonewall” by the Lesbian/Gay Council of MSU, the article “Jewish Identity/Community: A Cultural Look at Communal Culture” by the executive director of the Hillel Jewish Center, an article on U.S. presidential politics, and an article where students from MSU Palestinian and Israeli student groups present their views on the politics of the region.
- Michigan State University. Student Coalition for Political Awareness and Freedom of Expression (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Student Coalition for Political Awareness and Freedom of Expression (SCOPAFE) was a student organization that published The Campus Rag. The Campus Rag was partly inspired by the publication The Spartan Rag.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Libraries. Special Collections Division (Donor, Organization)
- Student Coalition for Political Awareness and Freedom of Expression Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Roberts
- February 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US