Sigma Alpha Epsilon records
Scope and Content
Records of Sigma Alpha Epsilon consist of a dance program and menu from the 1907 commencement celebration and a booklet (1906) describing the evolution of the fraternity. Also included is one folder of photographs of Sigma Alpha Epsilon members.
- 1906 - 1907
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Columbian Literary Society was founded at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) in 1892. The society petitioned Sigma Alpha Epsilon national fraternity and became the Michigan Gamma Chapter in 1927.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan Agricultural College. Columbian Literary Society
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc
- Programs (Publications)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Michigan Gamma Chapter (Michigan State University)
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.