Psi Upsilon Fraternity records
Scope and Content
Records of the Epsilon Nu Chapter of the Psi Upsilon Fraternity consist of several dance and banquet programs. Also included are two folders of photographs.
- 1916 - 1919
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Hesperian Literary Society was founded in 1889 at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). The society petitioned Psi Upsilon and was granted the Epsilon Nu Chapter in 1943.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan Agricultural College. Hesperian Literary Society
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc
- Programs (Publications)
- Psi Upsilon Fraternity. Epsilon Nu Chapter (Michigan State University)
- Psi Upsilon Fraternity Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.