Baha'i Club records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Baha'i Club contain a 1992 brochure describing the club.
- Michigan State University. Baha'i Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Baha'i Club was a student organization for members of the Baha'i faith or those who had an interest in the principles of the faith.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 folder.)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University
Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Baha'i Club Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.