Educational Development Program records
Scope and Contents
The Educational Development Program records include project reports, reports on education topics, a progress report to the Ford Foundation (1964-1965), correspondence (1966), a diary of Robert H. Davis pertaining to his visit with agriculture faculty in Balcarce, Argentina (1970), a survey of university policies on student life (undated), and the report “The University, The Community, and Michigan’s Children Final Report of the MSU International Year of the Child Committee.” Also included is a letter from John Hannah to faculty members about the program.
- 1963 - 1980
- Hannah, John A., 1902-1991 (Person)
- Michigan State University. Educational Development Program (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Educational Development Program existed from 1963 to 1979. The Board of Trustees created the EDP in 1963 to "reshape the university" in recognition that enrollments would rise in the near future yet financial resources would be limited.
From 1971 to 1974, the Educational Development Program was combined with the Instructional Development Service.
0.5 Cubic Feet (, 17 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Right: Michigan State University.
- Educational Development Program Records
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.