Office of Women in International Development records
Scope and Content
The collection consists of seminar flyers, a list of publications on women in international development, and serials.
- 1988 - 1990
- Michigan State University. Center for Advanced Study of International Development (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Office of Women in International Development (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Women's Studies Program (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Women in International Development (WID) office at Michigan State University was organized in 1978 with a grant from the Ford Foundation. It was established to train leaders through research and scholarship on women in developing countries and to address women's concerns in international development programs across campus.
0.1 Cubic Feet (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Women in International Development (Office of) Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- J. Russell
- June 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.