Taiwan Project records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Taiwan project include adminsitration files and correspondence, reports, correspondence and vouchers related to MSU personnel,and correspondence related to Taiwan participants. There is also background material related to aid organizatons to Taiwan, Taiwan agricluture, education. There is also background material about the Taiwan Provincial University and National Taiwan University. Also included are two photoalbums showing MSU and Taiwain faculty, students and research.
- Majority of material found within 1959-1965
- Michigan State University. Taiwan Project (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Michigan State University Taiwan Project (1959) was administered by the Office of International Programs and Studies. The purpose was to assist in the development and strengthening of agricultural education (including instruction, extension, and research) at both National Taiwan University and Taiwan Provincial College of Agriculture. MSU helped the colleges by providing advisors to assist in the development of the Taiwanese curriculum and train agricultural educators. The project ended in 1964.
3 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Agricultural education -- Taiwan
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching -- Taiwan
- College students -- Taiwan -- Photographs
- Education, Higher -- International cooperation
- Guo li Taiwan da xue
- Michigan State University. Faculty
- Michigan State University. International Studies and Programs
- Photograph albums
- Taiwan -- Photographs
- Taiwan sheng li nong xue yuan
- Vocational education
- Taiwan Project Records
- 2 Draft Or Revision In Progess
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.