Tennis (Sports Information Office) records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains programs from the 1964 NCAA Men’s Tennis Championship held at Michigan State University as well as the Men’s Big Ten Tennis Championship from 1966. Also included is the serial Michigan State Tennis.
- 1953 - 1983
- Michigan State University. Sports Information Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Tennis has been played at Michigan State University since the 1880s. The first tennis courts were constructed in 1900 in a spot just north of the Morrill Hall Plaza where Morrill Hall formerly stood. In 1951, tennis was the first MSU team to win a Big Ten championship.
0.1 Cubic Feet (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Tennis (Sports Information) Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- K. Grimm
- June 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.