Development Fund records
Scope and Contents
The Development Fund records contain annual reports for 1953-1991 which includes data on donations, information on programs, scholarships, and research supported by the fund, and a listing of donors. Other material in the collection includes brochures, reports, newsletters, donor recognition reports, President's Club materials, planning committee materials, statistical analysis, and student foundation materials.
- 1950 - 2009
- Michigan State University. Development Fund (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Michigan State College Fund was created in 1949 and was administered by Alumni Relations and supervised by Board of Trustees members. In 1955 it became known as the Michigan State University Fund when MSU changed from a college to a university. In 1965 it became the MSU Development Fund although it may have been called that intermittently before. In 1974 the University Development office was created and began administration of the development fund.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Development Fund Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Roberts
- January 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.