Asian Studies Center records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of event flyers, newsletters, Asian Studies Papers Reprint Series booklets, seminar proceedings, a report on Inter-University Rotating Summer Program South Asian Studies, and "The Pakistan Academies for Rural Development, Comilla and Peshawar: A Bibliography, 1959-1964."
- 1963 - 2012
- Majority of material found within 1964 - 2006
- Michigan State University. Asian Studies Center (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Asian Studies Center was established in 1962. Its mission is to organize Asian-related programs and activities at Michigan State University focusing on East, Central, Southeast, and South Asia. The Asian Studies Center is responsible to the Dean of International Studies & Programs and is one of 21 regional and thematic units.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- State Archives of Michigan (Donor, Organization)
- Michigan State University. Museum (Donor, Organization)
- Asian Studies Center Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US