University Lutheran Church publication
Scope and Content
The University Lutheran Church collection contains monthly newsletters dating from 2007 to 2010. The newsletter keeps church members up to date with the church's community involvement, new employees, awards, etc.
- 2007 - 2010
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from the University Lutheran Church.
The University Lutheran Church is an Evangelical Lutheran Church that began in the 1940s in a movie theater in Lansing, Michigan. They now assemble in their church at 1020 South Harrison Road in East Lansing, Michigan. Their mission is to combine community and campus members.
0.1 Cubic Feet (3 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: University Lutheran Church Property Rights: Michigan State University
Record group changed from c.00650 to UA 28.29 to reflect the collection's connection to MSU.
-M. Badgley-Malone, June 2022.
- University Lutheran Church Publications
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- D. Sherwood
- May 2012
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US