Faculty Council records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Faculty Council consist of audio recordings of Council meetings from 1968 to 2000. Also included are meeting minutes.
- 1963 - 2000
- Michigan State University. Faculty Council (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Secretary for Academic Governance (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Faculty Council consists of elected faculty members from colleges, non-colleges, the faculty members of the Executive Committee, the President, and the Provost. The Faculty Council approves all recommendations regarding faculty rights and responsibilities and matters brought to them by the President and Provost.
3.5 Cubic Feet (7 folders and 3 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Secretary for Academic Governance (Donor, Organization)
- Michigan State University. Faculty Council (Donor, Organization)
- Faculty Council Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.