Assistant Vice President for Human Resources records
Scope and Content
The Human Resources records contain employee handbooks and classification reports, policies and procedures manuals, and staff benefits and compensation materials.
The Annual Reports of the Assistant Vice President for Human Resources contain information on applications, hiring, testing, promotions, new positions, pay rate, turnover rate, average age, and union relations. The 1971 report includes the Annual Report of the Staff Benefits Division.
The Electronic Resources include correspondence in the form of e-mail memos and attachments, and issues of HR Source, the e-Newsletter produced by the Office of Human Resources, from 2010-2015.
- 1937 - 2016
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research. Restrictions: All, Jurisdiction - Employee Relations.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Preservica Public URL
Copyright: Michigan State University Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Collective bargaining -- College employees
- Electronic mail messages
- Employee fringe benefits
- Enterprise application integration (Computer systems)
- Health insurance policies
- Health promotion
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Personnel management
- Universities and colleges -- Employees
- Wages -- Universities and colleges -- Employees
- Assistant Vice President for Human Resources Records
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.