Department of Community, Agriculture, Recreation and Resource Studies records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of course announcements, water conservation and water rights reports and publications, and article relating to water by Clifford R. Humphrys. Also included are publications about topics such as urban and city planning, rural development, community development, rural development, and population in Michigan
- 1921 - 2008
- Michigan State University. Department of Resource Development (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
In 1956 the Resource Development Department was created in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. In 2004 the name changed to Department of Community, Agriculture, Recreation, and Resource Studies.
4 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University
Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Department of Community, Agriculture, Recreation, and Resource Studies Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.