Business and Economic Research Bureau records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of reports on various topics related to business and economics. Topics include the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway and power project, hotel administration, Michigan county market data and travel accommodations in Port Huron, Michigan. There are also reports based on surveys including Michigan tourism, Lansing air traffic, Saginaw river port, rack jobbers, resort hotel wage rates, Lansing appliance dealers, and consumer shopping surveys for Hastings, Michigan; Muskegon, Michigan; and St. Joseph, Michigan.
- 1952 - 1967
- Michigan State University. Business and Economic Research Bureau (Organization)
- Mossman, Frank H. (Frank Homer) (Person)
- Zwarensteyn, Hendrik (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
In 1951, the Bureau of Business Research was created in the College of Business. In 1958, the name changed to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research. The bureau was disbanded in 1980 when the college reorganized.
0.4 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Business and Economic Research Bureau (Donor, Organization)
- Business and Economic Research Bureau Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Roberts
- December 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US