Farmhouse Fraternity records
Scope and Content
Records of the Farmhouse Fraternity consist of one volume entitled, "Farmhouse Faces 1984," a record of the fraternity's 23rd National Biennial Conclave held in 1964 at Michigan State University. There is also a 1961 national pledge and member handbook as well as photographs of members.
- 1953 - 1972
- FarmHouse Fraternity. Michigan State Chapter (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Farmhouse Fraternity was founded at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) in 1932 as the Farmhouse Club. The Michigan State Chapter of Farmhouse Fraternity was chartered on April 25, 1936.
0.2 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- FarmHouse Fraternity
- FarmHouse Fraternity. Michigan State Chapter
- Farmhouse Fraternity National Biennial Convention. (23rd : 1964 : East Lansing, Mich.)
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc
- Farmhouse Fraternity Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US