Scope and Contents
The collection includes a photograph of Excalibur members from 1968, membership list for 1967-1968 and membership list of Blue Key for 1967-1968. There is also a photograph of a framed membership certificate sitting on a shelf.
- 1967-1968, 2012
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Biographical / Historical
Excalibur was an honorary society founded in 1921. Each year, thirteen senior men were chosen based on service, leadership, character, and scholarship. They held weekly meetings to discuss their activities and projects. Blue Key was an honorary for junior and senior men.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- Letters (correspondence)
- Membership lists
- Michigan State University. Blue Key Society
- Michigan State University. Excalibur
- Michigan State University. Students
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc
- Excalibur Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- M. Badgley Malone
- November 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.