Michigan State Horticultural Society records
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of annual reports, treasurer's ledgers, secretary's records books, correspondence, receipts, resolutions, and meeting minutes. There is also one oversized scrapbook which contains information on Society meetings, events, and newspaper articles.
- 1871 - 1995
- Michigan State Horticultural Society (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Michigan State Horticultural Society was founded in 1870. Partially subsidized by the State of Michigan until 1970, it is concerned with promoting fruit farming.
6.25 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State Horticultural Society Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- M. Badgley Malone, S. O'Brien
- July 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.