Kellogg Center records
Scope and Contents
Kellogg Center records consist of one scrapbook (1951) containing photographs of the Center's dedication ceremony, brochures, Guest Services information booklets, Visiting Chef Series flyers, and "The Story of the Kellogg Center" from 1951.
- 1951 - 2002
- Kellogg Center of Michigan State University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Kellogg Center opened in 1951. The Michigan Hotel Association contributed funds for the center as a hotel management laboratory. The Kellogg Foundation contributed as well so the center could serve as a place for adult education. The State Board of Agriculture gave funds to build two more floors so the increased capacity would help defray operating costs.
0.1 Cubic Feet (5 folders, 1 volume)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Kellogg Center Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.