William H. Bartels papers
Scope and Contents
The collection includes William Bartel's class schedules and course receipts, a textbook for working at a forge, engineering experiments assignments, a play program for "The Beginnings: A Drama of Michigan History," and a 1927 commencement program. It also contains records from the Tau Beta Pi fraternity, Alpha Chapter, and the address of Joseph Bell Cotton (class of 1886) for Michigan State College's (now Michigan State University) 70th anniversary in 1927. The collection also contains photographs of primarily winter scenes of the Michigan State University campus.
- 1921 - 1927
- Bartels, William Henry (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
William H. Bartels graduated from Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) with a B.S. in Engineering in 1927. He was a member of the Tau Beta Pi fraternity.
0.25 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Cotton, Joseph B.
- Engineering -- Study and teaching
- Greek letter societies
- Michigan State College
- Michigan State University. Class of 1927
- Programs (Publications)
- Tau Beta Pi. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University)
- Theater programs
- William H. Bartels Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Watko
- October 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.