John F. Brower papers
Scope and Contents
The John F. Brower papers consist of materials from his time as a student at Michigan State University including notes, class exercises, exams, textbooks, and experiments. Also included are materials from his military science classes as well as his military service.
- 1931 - 1956
- Brower, John F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
John Franklin Brower graduated in 1938 from Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). He was in the military and later worked as an industrial hygienist.
1.4 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
A gift of Judy Brower.
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Botany -- Study and teaching
- Chemical engineering -- Study and teaching.
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching
- Education -- Study and teaching
- Mechanical engineering -- Study and teaching
- Michigan State College
- Michigan State University. Class of 1938
- Military education
- Physics -- Study and teaching
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae
- John F. Brower Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Watko
- March 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.