Administrative Information Services records
Scope and Contents
The collection includes office materials including annual reports. The annual reports of Administrative Information Services deal with the various programs and services offered for other departments and colleges. They contain listings of employees, charges per college or department, equipment, and usage reports.
- 1958 - 2002
- Michigan State University. Administrative Information Services (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Data Processing (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Tabulating Department (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Administrative Information Services was formerly known as Data Processing (1962-1983), and before that, as the Tabulating Department (1944-1961) under the Vice Provost for Libraries, Computing and Technology. In 2012, it merged with Academic Technology Services to become IT Services.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Administrative Information Services (Donor, Organization)
- Administrative Information Services Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- E. Busch
- February 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.