Department of Accounting and Information Systems records
Scope and Content
The collection consists of unpublished annual reports for 1959-1969, department newsletters 2003-2010 and 2013-2014, and newspaper clippings, correspondence, and photographs of James D. Edwards.
- 1959 - 2014
- Michigan State University. Department of Accounting (Organization)
- Edwards, James D (Person)
- Michigan State University. Department of Accounting and Information Systems (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Department of Accounting was created circa 1950. The the name of the department is now the Department of Accounting and Information Systems. Both departments are part of the College of Business.
0.25 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Preservica Public URL
Copyright: Michigan State University Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Department of Accounting and Information Systems Records
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.