International Center records
Scope and Contents
The International Center records consist of a “MSC Directory of Students from Other Lands” from the fall of 1948. Also included are published and unpublished annual reports from the 1950s.
- 1948 - 1959
- Michigan State University. International Center (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The International Center opened in October, 1944, as a social and cultural center as well as a "home" for the students from other lands. It was originally operated by the college's International Institute. The current International Center was built in 1964 replacing older wooden buildings. An academic wing was added and named in honor of Delia Koo in 2001.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 2 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Combs, William H. (Donor, Person)
- International Center Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- K. Grimm
- July 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US