Sidney Stevens collection
Scope and Contents
The Sidney Stevens collection contains an Michigan Agricultural College Bulletin from 1912 that advertises the college. The bulletin has photographs of the Agriculture Building, Engineering Hall, Wells Hall, Abbot Hall, Williams Hall, the Women's Building [Morrill Hall], the college band, the college post office, the forest nursery, the main dairy barn and a panoramic photograph of a vista near the main entrance of campus. There are also M.A.C. postcards of cannons in front of Wells Hall, track scenes, baseball scenes, the varsity baseball team of 1914, and the band. Also included is Steven's Michigan Agricultural College cadet hat. The hat has a M.A.C. medallion.
- 1912, 1914, undated
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Sidney Stevens attend Michigan Agricultural College as a sub-freshman from 1913-1914 and majored in Agriculture.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Gift of Alwynelle S. Ahl and Sidney Stevens
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- College buildings
- College sports
- Michigan Agricultural College
- Michigan State University. Athletics. Baseball
- Michigan State University. Athletics. Track and field
- Michigan State University. Buildings. Wells Hall
- Michigan State University. Department of Military Science/ROTC
- Military art and science
- Sidney Stevens collection
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- February 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.