Robert M. Williams collection
Scope and Contents
The Robert M. Williams collection primarily contains photographs and postcards of street scenes and daily life in the Michigan towns of Baraga, Brown City, Copper Harbor, Dryden, and L’Anse. There are also postcards and photographs of the dedication and planting of the L’Anse Township School Forest on May 23, 1930. The collection also includes photographs of Michigan State University’s Agriculture Hall, Morrill Hall, and the Physics and Electrical Engineering Building.
- circa 1900s-1930s
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Robert M. Williams was a Reference Librarian at Michigan State University in the 1970s.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Brown City (Mich.)
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Dryden (Mich.)
- Forests and forestry
- Fort Wilkins (Mich.)
- L'Anse (Mich.)
- Michigan State University. Agriculture Hall
- Michigan State University. Buildings
- Michigan State University. Morrill Hall
- Olivet College -- General subdivision--MacKay Gymnasium.;
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.)
- Robert M. Williams Collection
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- K. Grimm
- February 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US