Anna M. Angell papers
Scope and Contents
Anna M. Angell papers include a scrapbook containing her high school memorabilia from Alma, Michigan (1898-1901), campus life records at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) (1901-1907), and college reunion activity programs. Memorabilia include M.A.C. commencement programs (1905-1913); activity programs from M.A.C. and Alma, Michigan; Alumni Association programs, a list of M.A.C. classes taken; descriptions of 9th grade classmates (1898); and an undated essay. Also includes materials relating to the M.A.C. Oratorical Association, the Sororian Society, and the 1933 World's Fair.
- 1898 - 1933
- Angell, Anna M. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Anna M. Angell, of Alma, Michigan, earned her B.S. degree in Home Economics in 1907 from Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). She is listed as a member of the Junior class in the 1904 yearbook, and as a graduating senior in the 1907 yearbook. While attending M.A.C., she was a member and Vice President (1904) of the Sororian Literary Society (Kappa Phi Zeta Sorority). She later became a library assistant in Alma, Michigan.
0.25 Cubic Feet (, 1 volume)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
UA 00761 transferred to MSUAHC by Mike Doyle.
Copyright: Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Alma (Mich.)
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) -- Chronological subdivision--1933;
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Education, Secondary -- Michigan -- Alma
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association
- Michigan Agricultural College. Sororian Literary Society
- Michigan State University. Alumni Association -- General subdivision--Reunions; Chronological subdivision--1910; 1913;
- Michigan State University. Class of 1907
- Michigan State University. College of Human Ecology -- General subdivision--Curricula;
- Programs (Publications)
- Student activities
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Anna M. Angell Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- D. Sadler
- June 1980
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.