Engineering Library records
Scope and Contents
The collection includes booklists, grant information as well as the annual reports of the Engineering Library deal with the establishment and expansion of the library. Other subjects include acquisitions, budgetary problems, and recommendations to the College of Engineering. Tables and statistics showing library use, etc. are included. There are also Engineering Library Committee memos, and library statistics.
- 1964 - 1984
- Michigan State University. Libraries (Organization)
- Michigan State University. Libraries. Engineering Library (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Engineering Library Records
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.