Rather Residence Hall newsletters
Scope and Contents
The Rather Rumor issue includes activities relative to the dorm, such as "Sparticade," General Council proceedings, and a monthly review of the inter-precinct sports competitions. The Rather Review issues contain updates on the activities from each floor in Rather, general dormitory living, and classified advertisements.
- 1957, 1981, 1982
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Rather Rumor began in February 1957 with the intention of updating the all-male residents on dormitory events and politics. The Rather Review began in December 1981 as a newsletter for students living in the Rather women's dormitory.
0.1 Cubic Feet (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University
Property Rights: Michigan State University
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals
- Dormitory life -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan State University. Rather Residence Hall. Newsletters
- Michigan State University. Residence halls
- Michigan State University. Students. Periodicals
- Rather Residence Hall Newsletters
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- J. Chen
- September 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.