Theodore Roosevelt letter
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of one letter from Theodore Roosevelt to Charles Warren of Three Oaks, Michigan dated January 7, 1913, in which the defeated candidate expresses his unwillingness to attempt to advise either President Taft, or the newly-elected Wilson.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 (Correspondent, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Theodore Roosevelt Letter
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- April 1965
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.