Commission on Inquiry into the Cost of Milk records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains the majority and minority reports of the Commission on Inquiry into the Cost of Milk, appointed by Michigan Governor William Brucker. The commission presented its reports to Brucker in 1931. Also included are the constitution, by-laws, and history of the Michigan Milk Producers Association. The commission apparently used these materials in preparing its findings.
- Michigan. Commission on Inquiry into the Cost of Milk (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 3 folders)
Language of Materials
Gift of Orion Ulrey, 1969-10-28.
Copyright: Michigan State University. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Commission On Inquiry Into The Cost Of Milk Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- March 1970
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.