Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Leon Budd papers consist of a scrapbook which depicts student life at Michigan Agricultural College from 1911 to 1914. It contains photographs, athletic schedules, invitations and printed programs, ticket stubs, student autographs and registers, and several undergraduate hazing posters.
Walter A. Knickerbocker's papers consist of one scrapbook (1913-1916) containing programs and tickets from campus activities; receipts; report cards; newsclippings; photographs of family, friends, and Michigan Agricultural College; and postcards from various Michigan cities such as Flint, Pontiac, Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Charles, and Port Huron as well as El Paso, Texas, and Mexico. Also included are programs, receipts and miscellaneous memorabilia from M.A.C.
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agriculture -- Michigan 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Postcards 1
- Programs (Publications) 1 ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Phylean Literary Society 2
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Knickerbocker, Walter George 1
- Michigan State College. Tri Phi Society 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1914 1