Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The Harvey M. Choldin papers contain reports relating to the Pakistan Academy for Village/Rural Development. There are also materials and reports relating to the Director, Akhter Hameed Khan. There are also reports relating to the Agro-Economic Research Center, East-West Center, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, as well as India and Pakistan.
Dates: 1950 - 1976
Scope and Contents The papers contain correspondence from Luykx to Akhter Hameed Khan. Khan was a Pakistani scholar, an activist for rural development, an advisor for the Pakistan Academy for Rural Development, and a visiting Michigan State University professor. There are also speeches and articles by Khan about rural development and the MSU Pakistan Project in Comilla, East Pakistan. The papers also contain articles by Edgar Schuler related to the project and Khan. In addition, there are articles written by...
Dates: 1958 - 2002
- Agriculture -- Pakistan 1
- Annual reports 1
- Education 1
- India 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Choldin, Harvey M. 1
- Michigan State University. Pakistan Project 1
- Pakistan Academy for Rural Development, Comilla 1
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 1
- Schuler, Edgar Albert, 1905- 1
- Smuckler, Ralph H. 1 ∧ less